1. To encourage good neural plasticity
2. To support “first- class “ nerve communication throughout the body – promoting health and well-being
3. To help strengthen their child’s immunity
4. To help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic
5. To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children
6. Encourages child to thrive by supporting digestive strength
7. To help improve child’s ability to learn and concentrate
8. To promote body balance – resolving poor posture, and encouraging proper biomechanics
9. To help kids stay fun and light-hearted
10. To help kids stay in tip-top shape to run, jump, play and do all the things kids do!
(as adapted by Dr. Jennifer Barham of Well Adjusted Babies)
I love seeing my little patients in practice and they respond so well often having epic naps and sleeps post-treatment. If you have any questions about chiropractic care for your baby or child, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.